Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Korean Lover! His name is Min Ho


His name is Lee Min Ho! And he is all kinds of FIONE!!!! Oh my gash! I love him totally and I can't wait till I get enough money to go to Korea and kidnap him!
We'd make really cute babies together. Just look at him! Swoon <3 :):)

Nothing is gonna ruin ours baby :)
I'm coming for you :*

That gaze! Ah! When I get him...imma lock him up in the room and we will just stare at each other. Stare fireworks and love...lol.


Lee min Ho is a Korean actor. He is 26 and very beautiful...lol. He's the one that made me fall in love with Korean Tv Shows cos he is one brilliant actor. Google him! He's like the Chris Hemsworth of Korea.lol.
Forget about subtitles, just try and watch a Korean drama on Netflix or drama fever.com. They are amazing and much better than some American tv shows. Their actors are so beautiful too! Start with Lee Min Ho's collection though. Boys over Flowers, City Hunter(my fav), Personal Taste, Faith. Faith has a stupid ending, too annoying but it's a good show. 


I love him! He is too precious...lol. And I hear he's amazing in real life. Humble and kind and etc etc... Language and Distance won't touch us! You just wait and see! lol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment