Saturday, December 7, 2013

Can we start already? Food please!

Naija parties here are really really fun! Lots of food! Great music! And Lots of eye candy...well that's if you pray hard enough before you go. 
My only problem is the time. I mean invitation will say 9pm but just know the party doesn't start till midnight. And people won't get there till 2am.! Good gad! It's very very irritating to me. Mostly cos I like to be on time.lol.
I'm not a party animal but my mum knows a lot of able Naija women and they can like to throw party for everything.! Summer time is my favorite time cos every parent shows up and throws lavish graduation parties for their kids. High school o, college o! Med school o...any one you graduate, you getting a party. And know that people are going to come and make it rain. This one grad party I went to last August, still my fav one to date. The parents of the girl were very able people. They were in all kinds of Key Clubs and the members of the Clubs showed up and showed off on this babe. I mean one man sprayed like 5grand on home girl. Not 1's, not 5's but 50's and 100's! Chei! My aunt calls those kind of people "ndi ovooo ego". Omo  ehn my mother stylishly asked about him so we could you know find out if he had a son.*wink wink** don't judge us. lol. Turns out his son is 7years old. Hahaha... See bad market. I can't wait 11years Abasi mbok! 
Also this One time my mum and I went for this one year old's birthday for a really close family friend. I no see any pikin for that place o! The able gele tying women there would have had you thinking it was the mothers birthday. It was a great party though and as usual it was a past midnight soirĂ©e. 

Well I'm sitting here and it's past midnight and this traditional wedding is yet to start. The invitation said 7pm prompt. I laugh in Spainsh... Ah sigh... I need to go home. I love the music they are sha blasting but if occasion no start how person go take chop party jollof rice and meat.? I slept and woke up and my mother practically dragged me here. #tears! Biko people make Una hurry...this little Igbo girl is hungry :(:(:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment