Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Its the year 2014!




Happy New Year!!!!!! We all made it to 2014 by the grace of God. Im grateful to God for a good 2013. Im hoping for a better 2014. Amen!

Happy New Year guys! I know it took me a lil while to say that.lol. Ive been on vacation but Im back! Phew** It felt good to be away from my work desk for a while. Sometimes you need to take a breather. Oh yes! And yup i made New Year Resolutions! Sure did!

So This Year, 2014 I will try really really hard to: eat right, exercise, blog regularly, work less &play more, love and help other people.  Thats all! I'm pretty simple. Nothing extreme. lol
Im sure i can do all these This year. The work less part will be tricky but i will keep you updated on how that goes.!

Happy New Year Everyone. Walk with me this year and lets enjoy the year! Amen!

Love, Leona

No comments:

Post a Comment